Apocalyptic Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best place to share your views and discuss whatever!

HomeSite PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All I want for Christmas is a custom fit casket with black velvet interior....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CitizenXT99
Banned
Banned

Cash : 9779

Statistics Graph
Character's Name: (Unknown)
Level:
All I want for Christmas is a custom fit casket with black velvet interior.... Left_bar_bleue1/1All I want for Christmas is a custom fit casket with black velvet interior.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Equipment:

All I want for Christmas is a custom fit casket with black velvet interior.... Empty
PostSubject: All I want for Christmas is a custom fit casket with black velvet interior....   All I want for Christmas is a custom fit casket with black velvet interior.... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 am

Wednesday13-Buried by Christmas

Firstly, does anybody know any good Vegan stores in NZ?? I am vegetarian but since I'm lactose intolerant I was thinking of going Vegan...

I'm starting to see why there is such a high suicide at christmas time.
If you're not in a realtionship its just a REALLY depressing time. I only get through it because of the cookies(just made some and they are om nom Very Happy) and the twinkling lights, which are mesmerizing....

Also, need help with what alcohol to get when I go home....so if you have any suggestions that's be great
Back to top Go down

All I want for Christmas is a custom fit casket with black velvet interior....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalyptic Dreams :: General :: Boredom-
Jump to: